$73,000 In Last 6 Years Given To St. Jude!
$13,000 Given To Dorcheat Historical Museum

THE END OF AN ERA IN MY LIFE

I started this show in 2004 to do my part for what the city of Minden already does for the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital in Memphis, Tenn. Minden gives more money per-capita than any town across the nation. Minden gives over 3/4 of a million dollars and has been giving for over 30 years! This show grew into one of the fastest growing in the South! In 2009 things changed with half the money going to St. Jude and the other half going to our local museum The Dorcheat Historical Association Museum. In 2010 I decided to end the show. Due to the amount of work required from friends and family I felt it was time to end it. I appreciate all the help and support since 2004. I could not have done any of it without hundreds of others that always stood by my side. This is an end of an era for me and I hope everyone understands.

Show & Shine 2010 Net Proceeds Benefiting The Following (501) (c) (3) organizations St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital & The Dorcheat Historical Association Museum, Inc.

The Idea For The Print

The Idea For The Print
Filming A TV Spot

Minden St. Jude Auction 2010

Minden St. Jude Auction 2010
Minden, Louisiana Broke The Record Again At The 34th Annual Four Day Super Bowl Weekend Auction 2010 An Amazing $881,885 For A Small Town With A Big Heart! Click on the picture to go to the Minden, La. St. Jude Auction web site.

Blog Visitors Far & Wide


Funding provided in part by the Webster Parish Convention and Visitors Commission

Friday, November 7, 2008

2009 Car Show Plans Are In The Works

Saturday May 2nd, 2009 will be the 6th year in Minden, Louisiana that car enthusiasts have come together to show that they care. Held at the Minden Fair Grounds, you don't want to miss the 6th annual car show, silent auction, raffle items, $500 cash drawing, live music, good fun, good people and a great time. Lots of goodie-bag items, t-shirts, plenty of Coca-Cola products and maybe even a few surprises before the day is over. Most of all lots of GREAT CARS (over 300 cars have registered in the past with 4000 spectators attending this event)!
In the past five years this car show has given $65,000 for cancer research. This year two great causes that are important to our children will benefit from your car show support.
You will receive an official car show flyer in a few months with a lot more details and your registration information and form.
But for now just SAVE THE DATE!
For more information please call me at 318-423-0192. We still have lots of details that we are working on for this show. We hope that it will be bigger and better than ever! With your help the possibilities are endless. Car Show 2009 Net Proceeds Benefiting The Following (501) (c) (3) organizations St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital & The Dorcheat Historical Association Museum, Inc.

1 comment:

Mrs Sharon Sim said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:{urgentloan22@gmail.com} Thank you.